Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Love buzz between 2 celebrities

The current issue of 8 Days magazine mentioned a sexy actress with a voluptuous-sized chest being seen holding hands with an actor who is moving up the ladder of the television industry. I figure she is Ann Kok because she had acted as a mother in a recent Channel 8 drama serial. The age difference between them is 8 years. I hope it is not Dai Yang Tian because I really want him to be in a relationship with Jeanette Aw. They looked so compatible in the Little Nonya and before the Peranakan Ball, he did mention something about wanting to date her, I recall.

Darn it! I was correct. The two of them admitted their romance in the current issue of I-weekly. She said though that they had only gone out together. Was it just a try-out session? She admitted that they were shopping at Cold Storage in Cluny Court, but were not holding hands or are not in a relationship. So does it mean that the fan had seen the wrong pair and that I-weekly's report is not accurate?

I am glad that Dai Yangtian is open to dating fans as well. That diminishes the chance of he being involved with Ann Kok. Hehe.

8 Days magazine interviewed Ann Kok over this matter and she explained that he had wanted to eat ice-cream, so she had brought him to a parlour before going with him to the supermarket. She reiterated that they had not been holding hands. She also said that he has been the one asking her out twice or thrice. I wonder if it is as a friend or as a potential partner. He had expressed interest in dating Jeanette Aw. I guess when she did not show active reciprocation to his offer, he switched targets.

No comments: