Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas in the world of books

I saw 2 Christmas books at Times at PS. One is based on Nigella Lawson's recipes, entitled Nigella Christmas. I pored over it from cover to cover. A recipe caught my eye. It is really easy. It is Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths.

The other is really a magazine: Good Housekeeping. The odd thing though is that it was the November issue that had features on Christmas. There were recipes, fashionwear and gifts to look at. I was so tempted to buy it but I felt that it would be more worthwhile waiting for the December issue, since the November issue is already so enticing.

Yep, I bought the December issue of Good Housekeeping, along with other magazines like Singapore Woman's Weekly and Her World. I love the Christmas issues of magazines! :D

No comments: