Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good book to devour!

I found this book in the Legend of the Sea ship's library. I am not a fan of Little Black Dress books but this particular novella kept my attention as the plot thickened. I was egging Daisy on to accept Eliot's feelings for her even though Miles had proposed to her. He was so much more sincere and even wrote a book based on his love for her! How sweet is that? This gestures resonates with the chords of my imagination. Miles's proposal was dramatic with all the stops he pulled in Venice but it seemed so elaborate that it took on a farcical-like nature as compared to Eliot's simple gestures of initial friendship, which turned into pure love for Daisy. I was so happy when she did accept Eliot's feelings for her.

The Legend of the Sea ship's library


No comments: