Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dress-up games

The Internet is full of wonderful worlds. With a search engine and a topic in mind, these worlds are accessible. I typed in "dolls' fashions", intending to gawk at the outfits made for Barbie dolls but was introduced to "dress-up games" as one of the results.

The games are addictive and enchanting. I have the chance not only to gawk at various beautiful outfits as well as accessories, but also to choose suitable looks for the characters. I even got to design my dream wedding gown and learn more about the dressing pertaining to historical eras. There are paperdolls, celebrity dolls and makeovers.

Here are some of my favourite websites: hollyhobbie.com, ellegirl.com, i-dressup.com and beinggirl.com. I hope all of you enjoy yourselves as much as I have. :) The fun is really in exploring the different websites that pop up.

No comments: