Thursday, August 28, 2008

Latest movies

I've been watching movies more than ever and my date is my dad. Thank goodness we have almost the same interests and his choices are as good as my two god-brothers'. Also, since I am not really into movies and will not initiate going for one, I am open to whatever choices they make.

Here are some I recommend, with some personal comments inserted:

-Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe(Aslan comes back to life)
-Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian(kiss between Caspian and Susan)
-Red Cliff(can't wait for the second part to be shown next year!)
-Batman:Dark Knight(dycotomy between personal integrity and social justice)
-The Mummy 3:Tomb of the Dragon Emperor(Isabella Leong, Michelle Yeoh's English and Shangri-La)
-Journey to the Centre of the Earth(prefer the older version with Pat Boone in it)
-Music and Lyrics(Pop! Goes My Heart, Don't Write Me Off, Meaningless Kiss, Dance With Me Tonight and Way Out Of Love; bought the soundtrack too, chemistry between Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant)
-Emma(the one starring Gwyneth Paltrow)
-Becoming Jane(based on Austen's love and starring Anne Hathaway)

No comments: