Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Youtube has P & W videos!

I had always thought that Youtube has only homemade videos and some of them are at others' expense as well. My first exposure to it was when I saw some videos which were really senseless. One showed a girl pretending to be pregnant.

When I was introduced to hillsongs through charismatic sessions, I stumbled upon a Youtube video that had the song I wanted to look for: With All I Am. Then Mich told me of this other one: Passion 2007-How Can I Keep From Singing. With these two catalysts, I began to look for other Christian song videos. Now I find others that I already have heard from my CDs like Don Moen's My Creator King, God Will Make A Way, Hillsongs- Worthy Is The Lamb, and The Potter's Hand.

It's a different experience listening to the same songs on Youtube. The live worship concerts that have the songs just bring you close to tears. The energy and purity of freedom shown by the worshippers in their time with God touches you to the soul.

I think I'm going to be addicted to searching for these Christian song videos on this website. They're endless. :)

This is an update on my search progress for song videos. I've found more to pray with and revel in: Hillsong- Made Me Glad, Above All, I Worship You Almighty God, Hillsong- I Give You My Heart, Dwelling Places, You Are Holy, Breathe On Me, I Will Run To You, Lead Me Lord, We Are The Reason, I Will Be Here, Josh Groban's To Where You Are, You're Still You, You Raise Me Up and Jose Mari Chan's Please Be Careful With My Heart.

No comments: